Before the camera mounts started to rust on me, I wanted to make sure that I got them sprayed with primer and then some finish gloss black. I had them sprayed with primer last weekend but today I finished them up and they turned out pretty good. These strange mounts are for the night vision cameras that are used to look out the side port holes. Here’s a shot of the mounting bracket without everything attached.
Every little bit counts when pulling together such a large project as building a replica Batmobile so today I focused on some of the odds and ends that needed to get done. First up was building a mount for the valve unit for the air ride system. I connected some of the 90 degree and harness fittings so that I knew how much room I would need on both sides of the valve block.