Picking up where I left off, I finished up the body work on the canopy and sanded it down so that I could lay down some primer. That was then followed with finishing the sanding on the rear of the car and the passenger side of the hood.
Once everything was covered in primer I did a quick wet sand with 800 grit just to give it a bit of a worn look to it. I also gave the rear plywood a quick coat of the black primer to try and give it a bit more of a finished look.
From there it was time for some cleaning.. after washing the car down I figured I would try out my “Shamwow”. It actually worked pretty darn good 🙂
After a bunch of scrubbing the below pictures will give you an idea of the final result.
I thought I would also take a picture of it beside my Subaru (aka the TMBLER) to give an idea of the size and shape of the car.
Still lots of work left to do on the car, but this does get it a couple steps closer to the finish line. The car was actually supposed to go into the trailer at the end of the day Saturday, but it wouldn’t fit. Idea was try out option two in the morning. More on that in a post I’ll try and get up soon.