Headers Installed

On Saturday morning I did some quick work on the engine.  In order to get the exhaust mocked up I needed to get my new headers on there.

That meant that I had to rip off the good old air pump and then the old crappy headers.  Surprisingly the bolts seemed to come out pretty good with no real problems.  Then I cleaned off the surface where the header gaskets were and covered them up with some duct tape to keep junk from getting into the engine.

The new headers are on with a couple of bolts so that I can mock-up my exhaust routing.  The paint that’s on them is REALLY cheap.  I’ll end up having them media blasted and ceramic coated.

Advertisements

One thought on “Headers Installed

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s