The First BatBerry Gadget

After a few modifications to the “out of the box” version of the show-n-go plate holder, I now have it working 🙂

Initially there was some kind of push pin holding in the pulley mechanism that had already fallen out when I took the kit out of the box…. grrrr…  So I ended up drilling out the center of the pulley and replacing the push pin with a pop rivet and then re-strung the cables.

The end result is seen in the video…

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s